Department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Head & Neck Surgery
The Department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Head & Neck Surgery started the OPD services on 15th April 2023 and visions to extend its other services pertaining to the IPD, OT, and emergency in the near future. The services will be provided for all ailments related to the ear, nose, throat, skull base &Head & Neck cancers. The department is equipped with all modern diagnostic and therapeutic facilities.
Vision and mission:
- To establish a center of excellence in health care, training, research, and medical education.
- Looking forward to establishing post-graduation courses and training in sub-specialties in Head & Neck Oncology; Skull base & Neuro otology.
- The department would also aim to provide continuing education and professional development opportunities for practicing ENT specialists to ensure that they are up to date with the latest developments in the field.
- The department would also aim to be at the forefront of research. The research would focus on developing new innovative therapies and technologies in collaboration with other specialties.
OPD Services: Daily OPD services are provided from Monday to Saturday
Head and Neck Cancer board meet- Every Tuesday and Friday from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
- Cochlear implant clinic
- Skull Base and Neurotology Clinic
- Laryngology & Phono surgery Clinic